Mountain biking is a stenuous sport. Accidents and injury can occur. All trail and ride information provided on this website is provided for informational purposes only. Ride at your own risk. Black Hills Bicycling is not responsible for anything you do as a result of the information you find on our website.
- Always wear appropriate protective clothing including, but not limited to, a bicycling helmet and eye protection.
- Always carry enough water and food. The amount you need will vary depending on many factors.
- Always let someone else know where you will be riding in case they need to find you.
- Always know where you are, how to get back to your starting point, and how to get help if you need it.
- Always carry the appropriate tools and spare parts such as an extra tube, tube repair kit, air pump, multi-tools, etc., and know how to use them.
- Always carry first aid supplies such as bandages, medication, etc.